Stephen Laine: Unknown Facts That Can Touch You
Stephen Laine is not a celebrity or a famous person. He is a simple person with a good heart. However, he was born in the United States of America in the year 1949 to a couple who worked in a factory. He follows Christianity and belongs to a multi-racial Caucasian ethnicity. Stephen has gone through financial hardships in his life that affected his education and lifestyle as well. Taking note of his education, Stephen Laine completed maximum education online. And he faced a lot of financial crunch in his early life as Stephen’s parents worked in a factory and could barely earn to support the entire clan. As Stephen Laine grew, he took up some odd jobs to financially support his family. He took the odd jobs because his family was not financially sound at all. They had to face a lot of issues in managing day-to-day expenses too. Thereafter, he joined a food company in the inventory department.
After working for some time in the company, he was promoted to the post of inventory manager. During his working years, he met Sofia Laine and married her. She was working in the same food company. In fact, Sofia was eight years elder than Stephen Laine. Both fell for each other and married. Sofia already had two daughters named Vanessa and Sofie from her first marriage that did not go well at all. After their marriage, Stephen did not officially adopt Vanessa at all. On the other hand, she legally changed her surname from Cornejo to Laine in her high school time. It is because she did not want to continue with her biological father’s surname.
Life History of Stephen Laine
Stephen Laine did all his duties well and made sure that his family may have a great time together. But, he had to go through a lot of stress and trouble in his married life because of financial deprivation. Indeed, he was always worried about their habit of spending too much. In fact, his wife and daughter had the habit of living a luxurious life that made them spend more than he could manage. He had to face a lot of tussles in his married life because of the extravagant nature of his wife and the child named Vanessa. Later on, Vanessa grew up to be a celebrity model.
On her 18th birthday, Kobe Bryant proposed to her, and they got engaged. At that point in time, the Laine family was going through financial bankruptcy. Later, Stephen Laine divorced Sofia and married elsewhere to start a new life. On the other hand, Vanessa married Kobe Bryant after having an affair with him. Stephen was quite against their marriage, and he never accepted their nuptial agreement. Unfortunately, Kobe Bryant and Vanessa’s child Gianna died in a bad plane crash. He was very saddened at the incident too. Later on, Stephen Laine retired from the company as an inventory manager. He served in the company with all his loyalty and professionalism. He gained popularity for being the father of Vanessa, who was a model and an Instagram celebrity.
Important Information About Stephen Laine:
- Full Name: Stephen Laine
- Born: Year 1949
- Education: Completed high school and online high school
- Lives: Los Angeles, California
- Present Age: 72 Years
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Marital Status: Married
- Famous for: Vanessa’s father
- Sexuality: Straight
- Children: Sofia Laine Bryant
- Net Worth: 500K Dollars
Unknown Facts About Stephen Laine:
- Stephen Laine stayed earlier in Las Vegas and shifted later to Los Angeles in California.
- He worked throughout his life in the same food company in the inventory department and took retirement.
- Stephen experiences both good and bad times in his life. But he never said anything bad about his daughter Vanessa. From his statements, we get to know that he still adores his daughter just like used to do.
- He has a big heart for needy people and keeps helping deprived people in the community.
- He was the father-in-law of Kobe Bryant, who was a famous American Basketball Player.
- He is the grandfather of four daughters from Vanessa and Kobe Bryant named Capri Kobe Bryant, Natalia Diamante Bryant, Gianna Maria Onore Bryant, and Bianka Bella Bryant.
- His son-in-law named Kobe Bryant was a player of the Lakers Team of basketball, who took retirement in 2015-16.
- His daughter Vanessa was accused of a sexual assault case in Colorado in the year 2003.
- His granddaughter Natalie aimed to be a volleyball player in her high school.
- His second granddaughter Gianna followed the footsteps of her father and became active in basketball.
- Unfortunately, in 2020, Kobe Bryant and Gianna died in a very bad helicopter crash. This broke the entire family and Vanessa as well.
1. Who is Stephen Laine?
Stephen Laine is an American Inventory Manager who got retired from a food company.
2. Where does he stay right now?
Right now, Stephen Laine lives in Los Angeles city of California, United States of America.
3. Where Stephen Laine did was born?
Stephen Laine was born in Las Vegas, United States of America.
4. Who is the wife of Stephen Laine?
Sofia Laine is the wife of Stephen Laine. But, now, they are divorced.
5. Why is Stephen Laine famous?
He is famous for being the father of Vanessa Laine (Instagram Celebrity Model) and father-in-law of Kobe Bryant (a Famous Basketball Player).
6. How Stephen Laine earned his living?
He did some odd jobs in this early life to support his parents. Further, he joined a food company in the inventory department and worked there till retirement.
7. How was his married life?
Stephen Laine and his wife had a troubled married life because Sophie was a spendthrift, and he could not manage her expenses much. Indeed, they witnessed financial crisis and bankruptcy that led to their divorce after 13 years of marriage.
8. How was his relationship with Vanessa?
His relationship with Vanessa was not very good because of her spending habits, which further soared her marriage to Kobe Bryant. Stephen Laine never agreed and accepted his daughter’s wedding to Kobe.
9. Is Stephen Laine active on social media?
No, he is not active on any of the social media platforms.
10. Does Stephen Laine have grandchildren?
Yes, he has 4 granddaughters named Natalia, Gianna, Capri, and Bianka. Out of these, Gianna died with her father, Kobe Bryant, in a violent plane crash.
Read more about Jose Trinidad Marin.